Tempesta Experimentum II by Chris Jepson
The oceans and seas contain 97% of the water on our planet, and waves, unique like human DNA, are their most expressive form. As bodies of pure energy, waves can be soft enough to caress our skin or powerful enough to sculpt rock.
Tempesta Experimentum is a series of images investigating the majestic power and ultimate dissipation of that energy as water meets coastline in a cascade of spray.
Fine art prints are available in A4, A3 and A2 sizes. Other sizes are available, please contact us for information.
- Limited edition print run of 100 pieces at each size
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Presented on museum-grade C-type Matt Fine Art paper
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed with no border ready for a mount or frame of your choice
- Global shipping available