Pyramide du Louvre, Paris. 19 November 2021
The 'Pyramide du Louvre', designed by I. M. Pei, stands in the main courtyard (Cour Napoléon) of the Musée du Louvre in Paris, surrounded by three smaller pyramids. Completed in 1988 as part of the broader Grand Louvre project, it serves as the main entrance to the Louvre Museum.
Fine art prints are available in A4, A3 and A2 sizes. Other sizes are available, please contact us for information.
- Limited edition print run of 100 pieces at each size
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Presented on museum-grade C-type Matt Fine Art paper
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed with no border ready for a mount or frame of your choice
- Global shipping available