HMS Belfast Reflection
HMS Belfast is the most significant surviving Second World War Royal Navy warship. Since her launch on St Patrick's Day in 1938, over 82 years ago, she fired some of the first shots at the D-Day landings, served in the Arctic Convoys, and in the Korean War.
She is now permanently moored as a museum ship on the River Thames and is operated by the Imperial War Museum.
Fine art prints are available in 8"x10", 12"x15" and 16"x20" sizes. Other sizes are available, please contact us for information.
- Limited edition print run of 100 pieces at each size
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Presented on museum-grade C-type Matt Fine Art paper
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed with no border ready for a mount or frame of your choice
- Global shipping available