Hastings Pier is a modern, 21st century attraction with its history and heritage at its heart.
Designed originally by renowned Victorian engineer Eugenius Birch and first opened in 1872, Hastings Pier has stood through wars, played host to music legends such as Jimi Hendrix and Pink Floyd, been closed down, caught fire more than once and was raised from the ashes by the local community and the Heritage Lottery Fund.
The new, modern, RIBA-award-winning pier is a simple and sustainable platform that is loved by locals as well as being a popular visitor destination. Uninterrupted expanses of elegant Ekki wood allow you to get out in the elements and enjoy being closer to nature.
Fine art prints are available in 8"x10", 12"x15" and 16"x20" sizes (including border). Other sizes are available, please contact us for information.
- Limited edition print run of 100 pieces at each size
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Presented on museum-grade C-type Matt Fine Art paper
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed for a mount or frame of your choice
- Global shipping available