Canary Wharf, London by Chris Jepson
Located on the Isle of Dogs, a large peninsula bounded on three sides by a meander in the River Thames in East London, Canary Wharf is the secondary central business district of London, one of the main financial centres of the United Kingdom and the world, and contains many high-rise buildings including the third-tallest in the UK, One Canada Square.
The area was originally sparsely populated marshland before its drainage and planting in the 13th century. A catastrophic flood occurred in 1488, resulting in the area returning to its previous marshy condition. This was not reversed until Dutch engineers re-drained it in the 17th century.
Fine art prints are available in 8"x10", 12"x15" and 16"x20" sizes. Other sizes are available, please contact us for information.
- Limited edition print run of 100 pieces at each size
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Presented on museum-grade C-type Matt Fine Art paper
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed with no border ready for a mount or frame of your choice
- Global shipping available